We are always looking for great talent, to the extent you are interested in the position and want to join a dynamic team, please read the below summary job description and apply.
Please email your detailed CV to careers@QEnrichment.com.
Speech, Language and Swallowing Pathologist / Therapist
ABOUT THE ROLE
Q Enrichment Center is a speech, language and swallowing therapy center located in Jumeirah Lake Towers, Dubai, United Arab Emirates. The newly renovated facility provides speech, language and swallowing therapy for infants, children and adults. Our mission is to provide the best quality of therapy and constant support for families seeking help in speech, language and swallowing development and rehabilitation. Q Enrichment is recruiting highly qualified, energetic professionals to join our family-oriented team in Dubai. Candidates must be, enthusiastic, motivated, innovative, pro-active therapists who have a passion for helping infants, children and / or adults with speech, language and swallowing difficulties to improve their lives.
THE ROLE ENCOMPASSES:
- Performing speech, language and swallowing screenings and assessments;
- Designing and implementing a structured and individualised treatment program to assist infants, children and / or adults with various speech, language and swallowing disorders or delays; and
- Providing the highest quality customer care and customer service.
- Full time employment (9am – 6pm daily, Sunday – Thursday), might include evenings and / or Saturday – requires between 30 – 35 hours of therapy per week
- Provide ongoing guidance within each client’s individualized program, ensuring each client’s continued progress towards realizing their maximum potential
- Communicate questions, client’s progress or other feedback to teachers, parents, guardians, a spouse, other family members, other therapists and other healthcare professionals
- Participate in clinic / team meetings, workshops and training seminars as necessary
- Collect data and maintain documentation pertaining to each client’s individualized program
- Write client observation reports or progress notes highlighting the client’s strengths and areas of need as well as recommendations for school staff, for the school and the client’s family
- Update all reports, progress and any material pertaining to the client into the Client Relationship Management system
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Speech, Language and Swallowing Pathology / Speech and Language Therapy
- Experience seeing adult clients is an advantage
- Minimum of 3 – 5 years’ of full-time work experience as a Speech, Language and Swallowing Therapist / Pathologist in a clinical or hospital setting (school setting does not apply)
- Eligible for a Dubai Health Authority and / or Health Authority – Abu Dhabi license
- Relevant work experience supported by a reference letter that is signed & stamped by previous employer(s)
- To be considered, you must be passionate about aiding and interacting with infants, children and / or adults
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English is a requirement
- Be creative and have problem-solving skills – to design programs appropriate to different learning styles and communication issues
- Be enthusiastic and have high-energy levels
- Be able to work independently as well as take and process directions from mentors
- Innovative with the ability to utilize next generation learning tools (eLearning)